NOW AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
This is a Fretlight Ready™ video. As you watch the video in the Fretlight Player software, the Fretlight lights-up exactly what the instructor is playing. A Step-by-Step Breakdown of Guitar Styles and Techniques.
SPECIAL NOTE: This video is optimized for the FG-400 and FG-500 series of guitars with full 21-fret lighted learning systems. This video is NOT compatible with Fretlight 5 acoustic and electric guitars. Jam tracks are not included.
- Mixolydian scale patterns
- Finding the relative major scale
- Recognizing and creating Mixolydian chord progressions
- Mixolydian arpeggios
- Mixolydian mode licks (two-hand tapping slides)
- Combining Mixolydian and blues
- 3 licks in the style of Van Halen
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Format: Fretlight Video file (.fvp for play in Fretlight Studio software)
Playing Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Artist: Van Halen
Author: Danny Gill