FG-500 Wireless Upgrade Program
1. All of the WIRED guitar's content, e.g. video lessons, software, etc., are NOT transferable to or compatible with the new WIRELESS system.
2. The is not a trade-in or refund program for any of the WIRED guitar's content, e.g. video lessons, software, etc..
2. Only the following guitars are eligible for the upgrade program: FG-507, FG-511, FG-521, FG-529, and FG-551.
3. Make sure you have a device that is compatible with the wireless system. The device must be running a compatible OS version to use the new wireless apps. This currently only includes Ipad 3rd Gen or higher or iPhones 4s+ with Bluetooth LE 4.0 or higher running iOS 10.7 or higher.
4. Only Contiguous United States return shipping addresses are eligible for the upgrade program. All International, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, and Alaska return shipping address are not eligible.
5. The LEDs will make noise in the 2-5 pickup position of an upgraded Electric guitar.
6. There are NO REFUNDS for any reason for the wireless upgrade.
7. No future or additional upgrades are promised.
8. We are unable to roll back the wireless upgrade once it is completed. Reversing the upgrading back to the WIRED system in not possible.
For a limited time, upgrade your FG-507, FG-511, FG-521, FG-529, or FG-551 to the latest FG-600 series Wireless system. Includes labor for the installation, setup, and minor repairs, and for the hardware needed to upgrade the guitar's components and reprogram the neck. A FREE acoustic or electric gig bag will be given.
Use the following steps to complete the Upgrade Program's process.
Step 1: Click on the following link and create a new or log into your Fretlight RMA account and submit RMA return request first. This is not connected to your www.fretlight.com store account.
Step 2: Purchase this "FG-500 Wireless Upgrade Program" product.
Step 3: Your RMA number will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days. Once received, you can ship your guitar back to "Optek Music System, Inc. 5350 Capital CT. STE 108 Reno, NV 89502" using the following appropriate steps.
No Label - Login into your RMA account and print your non-prepaid shipping label and packing slip. Put your shipping label on the outside of the box and the packing slip inside in the shipping box. You can take the guitar to any shipper you prefer. We recommend FedEx and USPS.
Purchased Return Shipping Label Option - Login into your RMA account and print the prepaid FedEx shipping label and packing slip. Put your shipping label on the outside of the box (Fedex can do this for your too), put the guitar and packing slip inside in your shipping box, and drop the guitar off with FedEx.
Purchased Return Shipping Box & Return Shipping Label Option - Your return box will be shipped to you along with a printed out prepaid FedEx return label inside of the box. Once received, put the prepaid FedEx label on the outside of the shipping box (Fedex can do this for your too), cover up any of the previous shipping information like tracking numbers that are be on the outside of the shipping box, put the guitar in the foam bag, put that into the triangle box, put that into the shipping box along with your packing slip and drop the guitar off with FedEx.
USB Wall Power Adapter Charger, USB to Micro USB Cable, Allen Wrench Tool Set, Acoustic/ Electric Gig Bag, and the Owner's Guide and Beginner's Guide.
Go here to check out more details on all the apps that are available for the Fretlight Wireless guitar.
Check out the new all-in-one Guitar Tunes app HERE!
The Fretlight Wireless guitar utilizes Bluetooth BLE technology. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth BLE, commonly referred to as Bluetooth 4.0, to connect to a Fretlight Wireless guitar. Transmission range will vary, 10-15 feet is best, up to 50 feet is common.
Fretlight apps may connect differently. Some may require you to tap a button in the app to connect, some may just connect automatically as soon as you launch the app. Read the help descriptions in the apps for further details.