FG-500 Wireless Upgrade Program
1. WIRED guitar content (e.g., videos, lessons, software) is NOT transferable or compatible with the new WIRELESS system. No trade-in or refund system exists for Wired guitars or content.
2. The following Wired guitars are eligible for the upgrade program:
- FG-507, FG-511, FG-521, FG-529, and FG-551
3. Wireless Guitars require:
- Bluetooth LE 4.0
- iPad 3rd Gen or higher
- iPhone 4s+ or higher
- iOS 10.7 or higher
4. The Wireless upgrade program is only available within the contiguous United States. The Wireless upgrade program is not available in Alaska, Hawaii or other International locations.
5. Wireless upgrade guitar LEDs will generate noise (picked up by guitar amplifiers) in pickup positions 2-5.
6. All upgrades are non-cancel, non-refundable.
7. No future or additional upgrades are planned or promised.
8. The Upgrade process is not reversible.
For a limited time, upgrade your 500 Series Fretlight Wired Guitar (FG-507, FG-511, FG-521, FG-529, or FG-551) to the latest FG-600 series Wireless system. The Upgrade includes a basic guitar setup, upgrade hardware, neck reprogramming and all labor. A FREE acoustic or electric gig bag is included!
Use the following steps to complete your upgrade.
Step 1:- Select your FG500 Series guitar model
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Select shipping option
You will receive a confirmation email (may take 1 to 2 weeks) containing return authorization and shipping instructions for your Wired guitar.
- USB Wall Power Adapter
- Charger USB to Micro USB Cable
- Allen Wrench Tool Set
- Acoustic/ Electric Gig Bag
- Owner's Guide
- Beginner's Guide
Click here for a list of apps available for the Fretlight Wireless Guitar.
Check out the new Guitar Tunes app here!
The Fretlight Wireless guitar requires Bluetooth BLE technology. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth BLE (Bluetooth 4.0) to connect to a Fretlight Wireless guitar. Transmission range will vary based on surroundings, 10-15 feet is typical, and up to 50 feet is common.
Fretlight apps may connect differently, some require tapping a specific button in the app others connect automatically at launch. Refer to app directions.
Need help to identify your iPad model? Click here.
Need help to identify your iPhone model? Click here.